We network with a wide variety of people who themselves have a wide variety of skills. We have good relationships with various public & private sector organisations that are comfortable approaching us if they have a problem and want a solution. This may be to
• Motivate a team to envisage their potential, help foster joint working towards a common goal.
• Engage a difficult client group or hard to reach customers
• Problem solve through traditional methods as well as through the use of the arts,
• Provide excellent facilitation and training services
• Ensure good management from initial conception to the end product,
• a multi-agency, intersectoral, collaborative approach,
• Use well researched and evaluated initiatives,
We provide creative & innovative thinking combined with practical solutions and a commitment to high quality work. We will work with you to consider not only the ‘work’ you do in your organisation, but the work you need to do ‘on’ your company and yourself..
We enjoy new and interesting challenges that use the skills we have. We also like to identify and engage the skills of other people – in this way we act as a broker between you and those who are able to provide you with the solutions you need.
Bright RED: Creative & innovative thinking combined with practical solutions and a commitment to high quality work.
We're very cost effective too, just check out our example rates under the pricing links on the right hand side of this page. If you feel that Bright Red Creative Solutions Ltd can assist you just drop us a line, we will be happy to discuss this with you.
Emotional Freedom Technique Training: 12-14th March 2012, three days of your time an investment of £390 and the opportunity to transform your life and that of others you work with. Click here for full details
Family Matters DVD Educational Resource - Only £39.95 - ideal for use in schools and community settings. Click here for full details.
Fantastic NEW training packages helping you and your teams achieve your full potential - only £600 per day for up to 15 people. Click here for full details.